Those Who Remain, #1 by Priscila Santa Rosa

Those Who Remain, #1

by Priscila Santa Rosa

611,268,033 (4)None
Recently added byzombiefriend, scrow72, J.B.Henry

I received this book in a giveaway hosted by the Apocalypse Whenever group on Goodreads.

I found this book to be pretty enjoyable and I'm really interested to see how the story continues in book 2. I thought that the changing perspective was good and I liked the diverse cast of survivors. It made things a lot more interesting when you could see something happen through one character's eyes and then actually see the events leading up to that. There was a good deal of tension which made this story captivating. I can't wait until I get a chance to read the next one. And find out what's in that damn suitcase! ( )
  zombiefriend | Apr 10, 2017 |

Priscila Santa Rosa is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,403,204 books! | Top bar: Always visible