Viktor: Heart of Her King (Kings of the…

Viktor: Heart of Her King (Kings of the Blood) (Volume 1)

by Julia Mills

811,035,133 (3)None

** Read as part of the [b:Hearts Of Darkness|31198472|Hearts Of Darkness (Boxset)|Michele Bardsley|https://d2arxad8u2l0g7.cloudfront.net/books/1469221883s/31198472.jpg|51845367] Box Set **

Viktor: Heart of Her King is book one in the Kings of the Blood series by Julia Mills.

I was surprised with how much I enjoyed this book. The prologue was a great start and nicely done. What I loved/enjoyed the most was the new twist on vampires, how they where created, their purpose, and the greek mythology woven into the story and creation of the new type of vampires. It was well done and peeked my interest.

I also enjoyed the brotherly connection all the Kings have. You feel it in the pages. How close they are. They where all forged in battle and still fight the evil in the world protecting the human race.

The romance is insta, in that they are connected at the moment of their mates birth, but the Kings can’t go to their mates, their mates must come to them. It was different.

Viktor: Heart of Her King is a quick and delightful read. I’m curious enough to check out the next book in the series.

Rated: 3.5 Stars

angels_gp | Apr 26, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,171,121 books! | Top bar: Always visible