Desert Blood by Anna Lowe

~ 5 Desert Blood Stars ~

“There’s more than meets the eye on Twin Moon Ranch, home to a pack of shapeshifting wolves willing to battle for life and love.” - The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch Series

Desert Blood is book two in The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch by Anna Lowe.

I LOVED return to the Twin Moon Ranch pack. I was blown away and sucked in from beginning to end. I like how ALowe brings her characters together. She has a way of getting the reader hooked into the emotional journey the characters take. Cody and Heather complemented each other perfectly and the way their relationship develops was fabulously done. The story flows, with a rich sense of scenery and world building.

Desert Blood is an Amazing and Fabulous read in The Twin Moon Ranch series. I am hooked on this series and author. I can’t wait for more. I highly recommend this series and each book so far can stand-a-lone.

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy free of charge from Anna Lowe with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

angels_gp | Apr 26, 2018 |
Desert Blood (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch #2)
by Anna Lowe

Heather is on the run from something that she never thought existed....a vampire. To afraid to tell anyone, afraid they will just think she is crazy, she gets in her car and heads west. She finally stops for a while in Arizona and takes a temporary teaching job at Twin Moon Ranch. Where she meets Cody. The plan was to make some money while taking a break from the running. But even the best laid plans don't always come out the way you plan.

Cody is a wolf shifter. Son of the Alpha, brother of the next Alpha, family jokester and playboy. Cody is much more laid back then his brother, Ty, or his father, the Alpha. He feels he is always having to prove himself. Never wanting to settle down with a mate, until he meets Heather. A human. Forbidden. Some wolf packs allow human mates, but not Cody's pack. Nope, pure-blood all the way. He is sent to check into the deaths of people in New Mexico to determine if it is the work of Vampires and stop them if it is. Little does he know that Heather is being chased by one.

Love Heather and Cody. Their relationship forms in the way that a lot of others do. Sure there is the instant "Mate" thing on Cody's side, and lots of attraction on Heathers side, but it still progressed at a good rate. To bad Cody's dad had to throw in kink in things.
Parents......

*received the ARC for an honest review* ( )
  mammy4423 | May 3, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,775,655 books! | Top bar: Always visible