First Bite by Anna Craig

Recently added byangels_gp, Kaylinofhr, scrow72

Reviewed at Angel's Guilty Pleasures
**Only read Desert Moon by Anna Lowe**

~ 4. 5 Desert Moon Stars ~

“There’s more than meets the eye on Twin Moon Ranch, home to a pack of shapeshifting wolves willing to battle for life and love.” – The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch Series

Desert Moon is book one in The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch by [a:Anna Lowe|4241741|Anna Lowe|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1425070768p2/4241741.jpg]. I have been reading this series out of order and each book can stand-a-lone.

ALowe is an awesome writer. I was pulled into the characters, plot, and world from the first to the last page. I could not put Desert Moon down. I love how the author pulled me into the storyline and connected me to the characters. I become so engrossed in the authors characters; that I felt everything they felt whether they were happy, sad, frustrated, etc. The emotions are so real and the world is unique. I also like how the shifters are portrayed. We are also given a great conflict on more then one front with the feud and rouges.

Ty and Lana are a perfect couple. They complemented each other and when they connected the sex was passionate and sensual. Destained mates are rare and to find one is something you fight to keep and protect. The wolf side knows it’s destained mate, but the human side will struggle with life’s conflicts and emotions before they come around.

Desert Moon was fantastic, the storyline was gripping, and the characters are captivating. I look forward to more in this series. I am riveted and blown away.

*Disclaimer: Review copy provided by Anna Lowe via Bewitching Book Tours with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own. ( )
  angels_gp | Apr 26, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,384,727 books! | Top bar: Always visible