BatDad: A Parody by Blake Wilson

BatDad: A Parody

by Blake Wilson

511,436,638 (3.75)None
Recently added bybabs605, sszkutak, levan24, cannellfan

I have watched BatDad videos online and I find them very funny and this short book is pretty much the same as the videos, except with pictures and captions rather than video. Overall it is still just as funny as the videos, especially if you are hearing BatDad's voice in your head while reading them. However if you love the videos this book might fall a little short - yet it is still very funny but some of the humor does seem to be lost in the media transition from web to page.

BatDad is hilarious though and if you aren't already familiar with him - please Google because he takes the mundane everyday things we all dread and makes them funny with a voice and a mask... that mask makes it. I hope that I am as cool a parent as he is someday. ( )
  sszkutak | Sep 28, 2016 |

Life as an everyday superhero when your Batmobile is a minivan, the villains you face are your crazy kids, and your Bat Cave is always covered in piles of dirty laundry.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 13 Jun 2016 23:57:50 -0400)

"When Blake Wilson bought a Batman mask on a whim while shopping with his kids, he had no idea that the short video he filmed of himself wearing it on his way home would be viewed by millions and launch the start of an alter ego: BatDad. Soon, Blake was using Batman's gruff voice and nihilistic outlook to dispense parental advice on everything from nose-picking to homework in videos that attracted a massive following and global media attention. In BatDad, he'll offer that same style of advice through photos that capture the spirit and humor of the videos. Much like the bestselling Darth Vader and Son, BatDad's gifty package will be perfect for Father's Day and those everyday superheroes--aka parents--everywhere!"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,743,284 books! | Top bar: Always visible