These Ruthless Deeds by Tarun Shanker

These Ruthless Deeds

by Tarun Shanker

"These Ruthless Deeds" is the second in the trilogy begun with "These Vicious Masks." I couldn't wait to read it, as the first book held me engaged and left me on a cliffhanger ending. Someone, this one managed to have even more of a cliffhanger at the end. I almost wish I had waited until the final book was released to read this one. Anyway, the trilogy continues to be intense, funny, and high-energy, and it continues to make good on the promise of "Jane Austen meets the X-Men." ( )
  CaptainAllison | Sep 19, 2017 |
The follow up to last year’s X-Men/Jane Austen novel These Vicious Masks suffers slightly from second book syndrome, with totally expected twists, obnoxious new characters and the heroine choosing the wrong boy in her love triangle. Despite these problems however, These Ruthless Deeds more than makes up for them with that shocking ending. ( )
  yrchmonger | Apr 9, 2017 |

"A rebellious heroine with the power to heal must face down a sinister society in Victorian London while untangling her increasingly complicated love life ..."--Provided by publisher.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,723,954 books! | Top bar: Always visible