Forever My Little Boy by Karen Kingsbury

Forever My Little Boy

by Karen Kingsbury

511,436,638 (4)None

Little boys grow up so fast. Mud puddles, backyard forts, and scabbed knees are only a few steps on the road to adulthood. In this book, the many joys of having and raising a son are highlighted and accompanied by prayers and bible verses. This wonderful book accentuates the binds between parents and their son.
Another delightful book by Karen Kingsbury, this work has beautiful illustrations that show the care and adoration that a parent feels for their growing son.
I enjoyed how this book highlights the many stages of a young boys journey from infancy to adulthood as well as providing insight into the mindset of the parents at each stage.
The illustrations are simplistic with calming, soothing colors, however, they still manage to capture the readers attention, whether the reader is a child or a parent. As a parent they also allow me to see my own son traversing each of these stages in his life.
The writing itself appropriately captures the emotions of watching your son grow and change. As for the growth, the most common interests for boys and teens are covered from riding a bike, playing football, and going on a first date.
What I disliked most about this book would have to be the fact that I am unsure if this is a book written for children or their parents. My son enjoyed this book as much as I did so I would say that it works for either.
I would recommend this book to parents of your boys as well as to the young boys themselves. It does have a religious theme to it.
I received my copy from booklookbloggers.com for the sole purpose of an honest review.
stephanietiner.weebly.com ( )
  Stephergiggles | Jun 13, 2016 |

Always loved, always treasured, always your little boy.

From first steps to ballgames, riding a bike to driving a car, little boys grow up in the blink of an eye. The sweetness, challenges, and joys of parenting boys are lovingly shared in this heart-touching short story from bestselling inspirational novelist Karen Kingsbury. Paired with prayers and Scriptures for each stage of life, this book is a tender reminder of the special bond between a mother or father and their son.

A perfect gift for Mom, Dad, or for a grown-up little boy as he starts a new stage in life.

Karen Kingsbury, #1 New York Times bestselling novelist, is America’s favorite inspirational storyteller, with more than 25 million copies of her award-winning books in print. Her last dozen titles have topped bestseller charts, and many of her novels are under development as major motion pictures with Hallmark. She lives in Tennessee with her husband, Don, and their five sons, three of whom are adopted from Haiti.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 13 Jun 2016 18:00:26 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,947,950 books! | Top bar: Always visible