Night Night, Daddy by Amy Parker

Night Night, Daddy

by Amy Parker

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byLanvalsMaiden, Stephergiggles

It is very important for children to go to bed feeling safe and loved. Night Night Daddy is a wonderful book for Daddy's to read to their little critters before drifting off.
This book is adorable, and both my son and daughter agree. The structure of the book makes it perfect for a bedtime story, with its stuffed front cover and durable board-book pages.
The illustrations are engaging and soothing. As you read, the colors become darker just like the evening sky but they maintain a warm and cozy feeling. The images of the two foxes having fun and spending time together is comforting and enjoyable.
The story itself progresses along a general path from early evening until bedtime. I like how the words all of the words are easy enough for for children learning to read to follow along and simple enough for the youngest of children to understand.
This is a very cute book, perfect for fathers to read to their babies. I plan on getting a copy of Night Night Mommy to go with it.
I would recommend this book to Daddy's everywhere, although I would point out that this is a Christian book and had Christian references. Though not a whole lot and it does in fact seem to focus on the bond between father and child.
I received my copy from booklookbloggers.com for the sole purpose of an honest review
stephanietiner.weebly.com ( )
  Stephergiggles | Jun 13, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0718042301, Board book)

Cuddle up for a calming bedtime story with this sweet board book that combines bedtime rhyme with adorable animal art to help your children get ready for a good night’s sleep.

Night Night, Daddy features an animal family settling down for bedtime, recalling shared moments between father and child that occurred throughout the day. All of these special moments are relatable to you and your toddler or preschooler, and this bonding time is a wonderful way for your child to tell you “night night” as he drifts off to sleep.

Sample text:

A bubble battle at bath time

Makes getting clean more fun;

Soon we’re laughing oh so hard,

We don’t even know who won!

For now, I’ll sink into your arms

And let them hold me tight,

Knowing that you’ll keep me safe

And loved all through the night.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 13 Jun 2016 18:03:04 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,645,013 books! | Top bar: Always visible