Stare Him Down (Stare Down) by Riley Murphy

Stare Him Down (Stare Down)

by Riley Murphy

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bynaturalbri

No tags.

What a brilliant read! This book was hot, exciting and filled with little surprises. The author took a story that most of us have considered in a fantasy world and brought it to life. We were thrown into the marriage of convenience story, with a sexy and unforgettable tale.

I loved the story. I felt the author really knew how to bring it to life, giving us something to both enjoy and crave. As soon as I put the kindle down for the night, I was eager to know what happened next, and often used every little moment I could to sneak in a few pages.

The characters were excellent. Riley really made them believable and easy to connect with. They were given plenty of detail, background and personality to make them real, which I loved. This made it so easy to fall right into the read and really feel as if I were there, watching this hot, and unexpected romance really unfolded.

The pace was perfect. It was fast enough to really keep thins exciting, but I liked that there was also plenty f time given to let the romance unfold. This was necessary, as it built up the excitement and gave it a true feel of a story that was unexpected and a surprise to our hottie, lead man.

Overall, I thought this was a brilliant read. It was hot, exciting and fun to dive right in to. If you are a fan of sexy reads, with a few twists, and some really hot moments, then this is for you!

**I received this book for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. ( )
  naturalbri | Jun 14, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,498,378 books! | Top bar: Always visible