Blindfold Vol. 3 by Cassie Wild

Blindfold Vol. 3

by Cassie Wild

511,436,638 (5)None

We pick up right where we left off in Vol 2, with Toni in jail. She insists to these moron cops that she didn’t do it, and we all know that she didn’t cause she was getting it on with As in the bathroom at the time. But hey when multi-billionaire says she did, then they have to act on it.

Ashford, finally realized what a total A** he is and that she really didn’t do it, but he cannot get the new evidence to the cops in time to avoid having Toni spend all night in jail. I would totally hate his guts, and Toni should.

This is where things get sketchy, we have little mention of Isadora and her disappearance in this volume, I’m concerned that Ash and Toni are wither losing hope or getting too caught up in each other to remember why they are always with each other to begin with. But regardless, lots of hot steamy scenes in this volume to keep you on your seats edge, wanting more from these two who ‘hate’ each other. I see that changing soon.

I’m hoping that things with Isadora come back to the forefront of the story in Volume 4, which is why Toni and Ash are together to begin with.

This series is another 5 solid stars from the great M.S Parker and Cassie Wild. MUST READ!!
  pcorrea3 | Dec 19, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,677,003 books! | Top bar: Always visible