Pollyanna and the Greek Billionaire:…

Pollyanna and the Greek Billionaire: Innocent and Betrayed, Part 2

by Marian Tee

511,436,638 (4)None

Since I normally only rate one book at a time reviewing a whole series at once has proven interesting and entertaining.

Pollyanna is visiting her Godparents who live on a Greek Island owned by Kyrillos. Her Godparents daughter, Ana, who ran away from the island several years before leaving both her parents and Kyrillos devastatingly heart broken. Polly, who is nothing like Ana, slowly chips away at the armor that has encased Kyrillos heart since Ana left. When finally realizes that he does love Polly his previous love shows up wanting him to leave his wife and children for her.

The series is divided into three books with book one being the courtship which was actually a pretty good read. Pollyanna is young and naïve to the fact that Kyrillos is only spending time with her to get her into bed or so he keeps telling himself. I will give him credit for trying to stay away from her knowing he would only hurt her if Ana came back. But when he finds out that Ana is marrying another man he turns to Polly who has stars in her eyes every time she looks at him. I really enjoyed this part even if it was pretty anticlimactic.

Book two takes place seven years later and covers Kyrillos and Polly’s marriage and the struggle of

her wanting a career and his fear of her leaving him. Kyrillos has withheld his hart from his wife all that time and she is realizing there is something not right in her marriage but can’t put her finger on it until the night of their anniversary part when her world shatters. I am surprised that she never asked him out right why he never said he loved her. I this section to the story was just ok and I am really surprised that I eve finished this one.

In book three Ana is back and Kyrillos has realized that yes he truly does love his wife but she won’t believe him and why should she after all their marriage was just a big fat lie and he is a monkey farting shit stick for never being honest in the first place. I was really disappointed when I got to this point because you would think that Ana would create more trouble and try to insinuate herself into his life now that she is actually present, it certainly would have made the story more interesting. Although I will admit to a certain moment of ‘hahaha sucker, that what you get for being a douche’ when Polly started hanging out with another man. Taking that to a more intense moment before Kyrillos reasserted his claim on her might have been interesting as well.

Overall not even close to being the most exciting thing I have ever read and the only panty droppingly good moment in the whole series may well have been at the very end of book three but getting there through the story felt long and grueling much of the time.

Originally posted this review here http://lauralusbookreviews.blogspot.com/2016/07/pollyanna-and-greek-billionaire.... ( )
  LauraLusReviews | Nov 10, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,769,257 books! | Top bar: Always visible