Dissolution by J. L. Campbell

Dissolution

by J. L. Campbell

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added bymom1964, Kiera_loves_books

This was my first read by author JL Campbell, and I have to be honest. This book had so much island flavor, I felt as if I were sitting in the character's living room, listening to them converse. Ms. Campbell's writing is vivid, colorful, and realistic. This book had me laughing in a couple of spots, crying in others, and fighting mad. Even though it is fiction, it touches on a very real subject, infidelity. There is a message in this well-written story, and if I had to sum it up in two words, it would be forgiveness and compassion.

The story is easy to follow, and quickly engages the reader; you find yourself swiftly immersed in the book. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone! ( )
  Kiera_loves_books | Jan 18, 2016 |

Sherryn Allbright is the envy of her peers. She is a wife, mother, and successful business woman. Her life turns topsy-turvy when a woman leaves a child on her doorstep, claiming her husband is the father. Denial is useless, for the boy resembles Reece too closely not to be his offspring. Sherryn, who holds strong views on fidelity, believes her marriage is over. She blames Reece's predicament on his old neighborhood--a Kingston ghetto. If he'd sever ties there, he wouldn't be caught up in baby mother drama. Sherryn goes through a season of upheaval, which culminates in violence against Reece, and a separation. When a murder occurs, their lives will never be the same.

(retrieved from Amazon Wed, 24 Aug 2016 13:31:58 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,969,560 books! | Top bar: Always visible