Another Summer by Sue Lilley

by Sue Lilley

212,551,640 (4.5)None
Recently added byMargiealexgow, mom1964

No tags.

This is what I like to call a "Grass is greener" romance. Evie believes her husband has given up on them. He doesn't love her so their marriage is over. It's a really sad thing to think, so I completely understand where she's coming from when she runs off to soothe her broken heart. It's in Cornwall where she sparks a new romance with an exotic, sexy, and talented rock singer, Jake.
BUT, little does she know her husband hasn't given up on their marriage just yet! He loves her, truly loves her, and he's not going to stop until she's back in his arms.
Misunderstandings and lack of communication are often the downfall of many relationships. That said, once the rift is set, it's hard to overcome it.
I loved the concept, lesson, and execution of this romance novel. Another Summer has a steady pace that makes it easy to read line after line without losing focus.
The author has a powerful voice for story telling and I hope to read more of her work in the near future!
My only note is that I wish it were LONGER! The suspense was fantastic, so naturally I crave more!
Book Review Blog: http://www.goodbookswithtea.blogspot.com ( )
  Margiealexgow | Nov 13, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,022,400 books! | Top bar: Always visible