Aliens/Vampirella by Corinna Sara Bechko

Aliens/Vampirella

by Corinna Sara Bechko

711,138,814 (3)None

I have never really cared that much for Vampirella, most seen her as the skimpy dressed vampire and never really bothered with anything to do with her. But, I'm a huge Aliens fan. So, I just knew I just had to read this graphic novel on NetGalley. And, despite me being pretty much sick and tired of the whole vampire culture (please God not another movie or book with vampires in them is usually my reaction nowadays) so was Aliens / Vampirella quite entertaining.

I loved the whole idea of an Aliens / Vampirella crossover. Vampirella realizes quite early on that the Nosferatu is not the big problem on Mars, there is something else dangerous down below, the problem is that when shit hit the fan is it Vampirella that gets the blame for all the dead people. So, now she has to face of Aliens and the humans that are in charge who thinks she is the one that killed the crew. She is the vampire of course, easy to blame.

The art is good, suits the story and I like that Vampirella isn't running around is some skimpy bathing suits kind of costume. Well, she is one the cover and for instance in this pic that I have added, but I guess the artists gets a bit creative when they do cover images and other artistic stuff. And, red skimpy bathing suits kind of costume is her "thing"!
But, in the story, she dresses more normal!

I want to thank the publisher for providing me with a free copy for an honest review!  ( )
  MaraBlaise | Dec 14, 2017 |
Graaa!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,858,275 books! | Top bar: Always visible