Confessions by Selena Kitt

Confessions

by Selena Kitt

811,035,133 (3.5)None

I loved the idea of this book but unfortunately it was a disappointment, I have never been a big fan of short stories especially within the erotica genera but I was hoping the fact that they are all supposed to be true stories of the authors would set it apart from the rest and it didn't. One of the biggest disappointments is that the stories don't always add up, in one story she is telling how she cheated on her husband while they where dating with another woman and he never knew about it. Then in another story later on it mentions how much he liked to her about her bedtime stories when she was sleeping with this other woman, I know it is supposed to be the same woman because that's how sex always started with them is a bedtime story but she must of forgot that she said he never found out about it. ( )
  justin.eaton.35 | Feb 5, 2014 |

Selena Kitt is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,775,646 books! | Top bar: Always visible