Possessed: The Infamous Texas Stiletto…

Possessed: The Infamous Texas Stiletto Murder

by Kathryn Casey

811,035,133 (4)None
ARC (2) ebook (1) edelweiss (1) Kindle (1) murder (1) mystery (1) Texas (2) to-read (2) true crime (4)

I read this awesome book in one setting, I'm a huge fan of Katheryn Casey and this book just pushed me over the top. She's is one of the best true crime writers in the business. Ms. Casey being from the area where the crime was committed gave her an insider's view of some of the key players and the swank settings in which this situation unraveled.

I loved the way she downplayed a lot of things that would have almost made this book seem more like a fictional murder mystery instead of the gruesome true crime it was. I believed she captured the true essence of the Ana/Stefan relationship head on. She left no stone unturned that's for sure.

I was thrilled to see that a book was being published about this crime. Living in Texas we heard about the "Stilleto" murder and just an overall view of the status of the trial but that was all. We all thought it was just an older man fixated on a younger woman, that ended in tragedy. That was about it. Ms. Casey opened up Ana's Pandora's box of lies and deceitful past and you just couldn't put the book down because you couldn't believe what else she had discovered.

This book is a must for true crime fans!

I would like to thank William Morrow Publishing for providing me an e-galley for my honest opinion of this book. ( )
  sj1335 | Sep 12, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0062300512, Mass Market Paperback)

A WALKING NIGHTMARE—IN SIZE-NINE STILETTOS . . .

The officer responding to a 911 call at one of Houston’s hippest high-rises expected the worst. After all, domestic violence situations can be unpredictable. But nothing could’ve prepared him for what he found: a beautiful woman drenched in blood . . . an older man lying dead on the floor . . . and a cobalt blue suede stiletto with tufts of white hair stuck to its five-and-a-half-inch heel.

With her stunning looks, magnetic personality, and erratic behavior, Ana Trujillo had a notorious reputation on the downtown Houston scene. She spoke often of occult powers, though few knew how deeply she believed such boasts. Stefan Andersson was a gentle soul, a Swedish transplant with a good career and trusted friends, who was desperate to find someone special. Theirs is a story of obsession, madness, and tragedy. Because once Stefan fell head over heels for Ana, he was under her control—and he didn’t have a chance in hell.

(retrieved from Amazon Wed, 15 Jun 2016 16:55:23 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,030,069 books! | Top bar: Always visible