Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Essentials of European History, 1914-1935 : World War I and Europe in…
by David Crowe
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0878917101, Paperback)Exceptionally comprehensive series in a variety of different fields, from the most basic to the most advanced. Truly a testimony to REA's competence in diverse disciplines!
- As their name implies, these concise, thorough study guides summarize the essentials of the field covered.
- A lasting reference source for students, teachers, and professionals.
- Provide quick, easy access to critical information.
- Helpful when preparing for exams and doing homework.
- Each about 100 pages.
- Trim Size: 5 1/2" x 8 1/4" (14 cm x 21 cm).
- A variety of free display racks is available.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:41 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.