Fairytale Shifters: Beauty and the Beast by…

Fairytale Shifters: Beauty and the Beast

by Sean Michael

113,689,591 (2.5)None
Recently added bySheReadsALot

“Tromp. I love it. I’m Pepper. Silly, I know. My father has a sense of humor.”
Two main characters, one black panther shifter named Pepper, the other a rhino shifter named Tromp...and Pepper seems silly? Really?

I deserve the experience I received for traveling back to the SM Warped Zone. You'd think I learn my lesson by now? But I haven't. Because I'm a sucker for fairytales and unusual shifters.

Sadly, it wasn't Sean Michael's best. It's 2.5 stars. Great concept, a rhino shifter - with myopic eyesight, clumsy, unsure, big and has a massive dong. These things were great ideas. I'll even give kudos for attempting to make Pepper two dimensional (a reformed rent boy now go-go dancer). Sadly, he just couldn't get that added level of depth.

It might be the slut shaming. Or maybe the lazy storytelling. Or even the inane conversations.
"He nearly said a prayer of relief when Pepper got his zipper undone and his cock pushed out like a giant horn."
The two sex scenes once the lame convos were over (mostly) were...hot? I would have liked more struggling on the massive D. But I liked the parking lot BJ.

And the above quote made me laugh hard.
Plus, I finished this. I finally read a published book in however many weeks.

I'll just take my licks from the zone. I should have known but whatevs. *shrugs*

Not worth the price, IMO. " ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,943,162 books! | Top bar: Always visible