Blurring the Lines

Blurring the Lines

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bySheReadsALot

Straight white guy, disease-free, looking for donations from gay men interested in hooking up. Seven inches hard, circumcised, nice ass. See photos. Suck me for $50. I suck you for $100. No ass-play. No BDSM. No weird shit. Full nudity OK."

See straight rent boy "Mike" (Greg's) craigslist ad above. Any takers?

Straight, broke college graduate Greg has a nice little business going on in Richmond. He lets gay men (usually closeted) use him to get off and gets paid. And it's worked so far until latest client, RC.

RC is rich, stunningly beautiful (but doesn't notice it and is not an asshole) and overall a nice guy. And seductive as hell which I'll get to. With all those things going for him, why would RC need to pay for sex? Unfortunately, men find him unapproachable. But Greg can't help but fall under RC's spell. He forgets his rules and let's this guy slip under his skin.

This story is very short but the tension between Ryan(RC) and Greg is palpable. And for everything but penetrative sex (frottage and rimming FTW!), this book was scorching. Not just sex, a decent plot and enjoyable main characters.

BUT

The ending. Sweet Cheesus, could you be anymore rushed? It's HFN, I guess? I wanted three more sentences! Just three, maybe a paragraph would have put me into supernova.

I want more of Ryan and Greg! It's a little cinderfella-ish and it gives crumbs of what could be the future but I wanted the damn cake, not crumbs. Now I'm frustrated.

Yet still smiling.

So I'll rate 3.75 stars and draw my own conclusion from the ending because this still was a great little nugget." ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,938,184 books! | Top bar: Always visible