Balls and Strikes (Scoring Anthology)

Balls and Strikes (Scoring Anthology)

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bySheReadsALot

A Hearts On Fire Review

THREE & A HALF STARS--Do you want to read a well written thought provoking, in depth exposition of closeted male baseball players during baseball season? You want to read about multifaceted characters, learn about their history and such?

Well this will not be the read for you.

But if you want a kinky little BDSM PWP between pro baseball players that just get it on for fuck's sake, let me suggest Sean Michael's "Balls and Strikes". I mean who doesn't want to read about sounding and little cock and ball torture among pseudo-enemies?

This is a one hand read, if you catch my drift and I think you do. So fap away!

We are thrown into a kinky situation with Mac, a ginger (score) submissive(?) who meets up with his black Dom(?)lover, Jason "Dove" Dover. And Mac lusts hard for his Master(?) because he has scatters of dove tattoos around his bound. Mac's also a bit of a pain slut. He needs a lot.

And Dove answers his needing via fisting, sounds and smidge of other sex play. It's only 22 pages, so the story is basically sex. PWP hello!

Hotness factor on a scale of 1-10, it was 7.5. Hot n' steamy. A better Sean Michael read - sometimes this author can be a hit or miss. This is closer to the hit side.

Depth? None.

A good PWP read? I guess. I think it's fap worthy.

It finishes with a HFN-ish ending. Mac seems to want more. There are hints to future cock piercing if a certain someone is a good boy.

Hot kinky sex fun and it's short, so why not?" ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,116,466 books! | Top bar: Always visible