Summer's Dawn

Summer's Dawn

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bySheReadsALot

Wow, color me surprised. I was a bit skeptical about this short being as good as it was but then again it's Sue Brown, I should have expected it. For 23 pages, it was pretty deep and good. Joel has crushed on young Seth for years and finally does something about it. But during the three years of seeing each other and not doing anything about the mutual crush, the present day conclusion was sad yet touching - someone comes out of the closet but meets some angst.

Very good read for the length, other than the ending feeling a bit rushed, it was satisfying enough. I am curious about these two, Seth and Joel as a couple in the later years. ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,198,492 books! | Top bar: Always visible