Sweet Cherry

Sweet Cherry

113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added bySheReadsALot

A Hearts On Fire Review

Sean Michael delivers a surprisingly sweet yet steamy short read with "Sweet Cherry".

Now if you're like me and read the blurb and then the story, you will be pleasantly surprised - there was no actual penetration in this story. So the "cherry" still remains "sweet" and furthermore...intact. :-O

And who's cherry am I discussing? Rafe's. He's a young, virgin, twenty-something that has been stalking the BDSM club across the street from a local laundromat. And his stalking antics happens to catch the ears of a bored Dom, Bobby.

Bobby takes delight in the virgin and loses his boredom quickly. I enjoyed the way the author did not make this into straight skeevy, PWP territory because seriously, which virgin you know will just drop their pants and split their legs open for a virtual stranger? They obviously save their cherry for a reason. I was happy that this sweet talking Dom didn't talk Rafe's pants off...well he did and they had some fun but they didn't technically go all the way. There's light BDSM antics so it's not a heavy read.

This story is unfortunately pretty short but I wouldn't mind reading about this couple again in the future. I liked Rafe and Bobby together. It was a good, in-between read with light, steamy action." ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,645,087 books! | Top bar: Always visible