Until the Sun Falls from the Sky

Until the Sun Falls from the Sky

212,551,640 (4)None
Recently added byallnightreader, SheReadsALot

I'm on the fence between rating four or five stars, so I'll stay in the middle and give it a 4.5.

This is my second Kristen Ashley book (first being - Knight) and I really liked this book. For a first time delving into paranormal it was really good. So good that though I know a lot of the characters were supernatural beings, they came across very human. I liked that.

Leah. Leah, Leah, Leah. For a heroine, I grew to like her and in the middle of the book sympathized with her. Then she did the obligatory 'dumb' move that makes the hero own up to being in love with her and all was well in the world, well in my world regarding her. Her circumstances considered, I understand said move. I really do. My only problem was her acting like a teen when she's 40 years old but she grew on me.

Lucien was a great hero. Possessive, alpha, and just plain ol' sexy. I enjoyed his characterization and his words when he was a little too much on the jerk side calmed not only Leah but me as well.

I enjoyed the set up for the next book which I will definitely be reading. I loved the world building and paranormal elements K. Ashley brought to the table in Until The Sun Falls From The Sky". Callum and Sonia's story awaits in the next installment, super excited to learn more. And I'm not an avid KA fan but so far the two books I've read from her has not disappointed so I may be becoming one.

" ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,661,767 books! | Top bar: Always visible