Natural Instincts

Natural Instincts

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bySheReadsALot

FOUR & A HALF STARS--What do you get when you cross a human zoologist bent on being turned into a vampire to avenge his sister's death and a centuries old Roman Centurion vampire?

One hot M/M romance, let me tell you!

Andreas, the human willing to give up his life to gain the vampiric strength needed to defeat the vampire who killed his sister has this plan to confront his sister's killer. And his plans are thwarted fairly quickly. But...Titus Antonius, the Roman vampire, saves the day and the man.

I was on board in the beginning for Andreas to turn into a vampire but as the story progressed, I didn't want him to. It wasn't necessary. And the love Andreas and Titus grow into? It's delicious. I loved each man's possessiveness of each other. And the author doesn't let the story turn into one giant love fest. Exes, murders and vampire politics are thrown into making one entertaining and satisfying read. And the world created by S.J. Frost? Very intriguing.

The fight scenes? Bloody good.

Daniel, Titus' ex-lover & good friend? Sarcastic and necessary. (I'm happy to see he has a book, I'll reading that ASAP)

And I'm happy to what more S.J. Frost has in store for this series. With characters like Titus, Andreas, Ryu & Daniel, I'm chomping at the bit." ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,625,992 books! | Top bar: Always visible