Chasing Seth

Chasing Seth

113,689,591 (2)None
Recently added bySheReadsALot

I love m/m romance. I enjoy it as a break from reading hetero pairings. So when a story like Chasing Seth" makes me cringe and re-read the book description to make sure that I didn't choose f/f, there's a problem.

This is my first book from this author. I hope that this was a fluke and their writing surpasses this. Because the ideas were solid. The execution...eh, not so much. From the supposed Alpha male crying while making love, to men calling each other "babe" for nicknames or the long, DRAWN out love scenes (with crying and emotions and blah, blah, BLAH, I just couldn't take it. I skimmed through a lot of this book because I thought that maybe the first half of the story would catch up somewhere in the middle, to return to being interesting again. But alas, it didn't.

I love m/m werewolf pairings. And one of the men is Native American...which is not prominent in m/m and I looked forward to reading.

TWO STARS - the extra star is for the cover which is the best part of the book." ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,661,052 books! | Top bar: Always visible