I Wanna Take Down The Walls With You

I Wanna Take Down The Walls With You

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bySheReadsALot

This story.

I might've read it at the right time and it caught at the right moment. But this was downright...great.

You could get caught up on the kinks - KNOTTING or male lactation (neither one your thing? Move along)

But the writing was pretty great. The subject matter even greater. I'd quote just about all of the damn thing because I adored so much of the words.
“Wanna marry your fingers,” he mumbles as Derek spreads them again, slips in a third? Fourth? Derek doesn’t make a sound, but Stiles knows he’s smiling. “I’d treat them right. Give ‘em manicures.” Derek does that soundless laugh thing, shakes the bed a little. “Love your fingers--just--Derek,” and he breaks off, bites down on the comforter again at the stretch of it, the faint hurt that Derek’s soothing away with little hushing noises.
Erotic and delightful

The kink was awesome possum, not overly overt but somehow Derek and Stiles' reactions to one another were...intrinsic? Yeah, that's fitting.

They fit one another. And this is romantic at the core of this story.

Quiet, unassuming, gentling, calming, patient...love.

Established couples need a hook to catch me, something to make me pay attention. That gentling that Derek does to Stiles? I was HOOKED and then some.

Derek didn't need to say a lot of words to get his point across.

And Stiles.

This Stiles.

I love it when you think you're totally independent. You don't want to be part of a pair, a couple. That's not your thing. You might come home to a person but that doesn't change who you are. Because you can still pick up your shit and go at a moment's notice, if and when you want.

So what, if you like coming home to him? Or wearing his shirt even if you can easily find your clothes? Or sharing a meal - a meal he took hours to make just for you? And so what if he fucks you not how you think you want it, but how you need it? So what if he's thoughtful enough to not let you deepthroat because your throat would be jacked up for the next couple of days?

Because...you're still you. Even though you somehow adapted to his rhythm, to fit into your rhythm. And holy shit...you're in a relationship. And you have feelings...you share things with another person.

You're in love.

Fuck.

This kind of obliviousness gets me every fucking time.

Story is perfect...to me. Made me all squishy inside in less than 11,000 words. ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,919,018 books! | Top bar: Always visible