Job Foreman is an Insatiable Power Top

Job Foreman is an Insatiable Power Top

113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added bySheReadsALot

Another hot one from Sketchman aka Jack Ward!
*WARNING* - this review is pure FILTH from this point forward!!!!

Mancunts and Crisco go together like peanut butter and jelly.

*skips and trills*

And Dallas Sketchman Jack Ward understands this. He's back in action with his latest about a rich spoiled brat, Bobby Sampson, who is flunking out of college, pissing his rich father off and needs to be taught a lesson.

How?

Why by being seeded daily by a construction boss and his crew. (parenting skills are very remiss IMO but I digress)

"Oh sweet Jesus that's a hot little fuck ass...I want that mancunt."

Bobby's boss wants a fuck boy. And by golly, he turns into a Daddy bull when he sees that pink pucker.

"...I can feed your cunt sperm every day. Cuz I plan to make you my bitch all summer...In fact that will be your summer job. Just keeping that pussy clean and greased so daddy can fuck you when he wants. And some light office shit. Sounds good."

And the description of the boss? Holy shit!

"Jake was fucking magnificent. Fur covering muscles, an enormous uncut cock, an enormous horse sack of testicular spectacle, pencil eraser nipples."

Bobby's man cunt gets all the attention it has ever wanted, he learned how to be humble alright...by getting that butt plowed regularly - spit roasting, orgies, massive rods gang banging that twink.

I'll end this with a hot quote:

"This pussy cunt boy is ready for his daddy's bull dick. Git to the bed boy. Daddy needs to breed."

*grunts*

This is fucking stroke fic - wank away. It's a Sketchman erection confection. Not that deep unless we're talking about the amount of long cock that pile drives horny assholes.

" ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,675,310 books! | Top bar: Always visible