Taken By The Bears: BBW Paranormal Shifter…

Taken By The Bears: BBW Paranormal Shifter Romance

113,689,591 (0.5)None
Recently added bySheReadsALot

It was better than I expected. :(

The writing? Tried too hard. Just because you know $1.50 (not good enough for the full $2) words doesn't mean you use them. It read odd.

I go back to reading books with vaginas and it made me disappointed. Is this what contemporary paranormal is at? Worrying about not having a thigh gap yet having "perfect C cup breasts"?

I won't talk about the way the naive heroine is coddled (why?) and told she wouldn't understand anything the men folk know. They kept basically all information out of her hands. NOTHING WAS CLEARLY EXPLAINED! I read this and I'm still in a state of confusion.

1) That I actually read this to the end.
2) That a female like the heroine exists in this day and age.

I won't get into the $1.50 words trying to dress the weak story telling skills and flat characters.

I'm partly to blame for reading after 20% when the heroine whined at a full table about having to eat while standing because the men folk didn't automatically rise for her she came to eat with them.

She was annoying. Yet I read.

Thank goodness this was free. The highest I can rate this is 1 star. I'm going to go collect my brain now. Bye.

P.S. Just because you don't have a "thigh gap" doesn't equal BBW.
P.P.S. MMF equals homosexual activity as well as MF. There was no MMF to be found. I don't even know why it's billed menage - it wasn't there.
" ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,621,695 books! | Top bar: Always visible