Aniki’s Garden

113,689,591 (4.5)None
Recently added bySheReadsALot

Whoa.

Like whoa.

This prompt, right? Like this prompt was dope. Because tentacles. Tentacles that are stuffing a splayed and trussed boy's legs. I imagine those appendages deep inside every hole. Every hole.

I wondered what kind of story would be created from this yummy prompt.

This wasn't the story I expected. And it rocked.

So short. :( I would have read a novel on cousins Kazuo and Yuuta. I imagine the proper Yuuta being violated in all the ways by his cousin. *happy sigh*

I'm getting ahead of myself.

This isn't romance, it's gay fiction/ erotica. I've heard great things about this author. I see why, I liked her tone. The writing style and attention to 1960's Japan were great. Yakuza! A little cousin/cousin action! Tentacles!

Japanese born Yuuta was raised in America. His family tried to ignore their home but not Yuuta. He's a rising Japanese art historian and gets an invite to visit his cousin Kazuo. Yuuta's parents try to keep the cousins from contacting each other but it didn't work. Yuuta meets up with his criminal cousin at his huge house. While searching his garden, he hears the strangest sounds...

The prompt pic? Not who I thought it would be.

Still hot. The entire scene with the octopus was hot.

Man do I wish it was longer. I think I could come to love the gangster Kazuo of this was a longer story...there's a sense of deviousness there that I like in criminals.

Gah, the ending! I'm smirking. 4.25 stars

Thanks to the author (must remember to read her longer books soon). Thanks to the team and event behind this story! " ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,018,296 books! | Top bar: Always visible