Falling for Him

Falling for Him

113,689,591NoneNone
Recently added bySheReadsALot

Tags: barebacking, college, cross-dressing men, disabilities, hurt/comfort, manties, masturbation, secret identity, strong HFN, voyeurism

:-o

I was so excited to read this.

Now that I did...let's leave it at disappointment. *sighs*

Blurting out my thoughts here. This story is a 2 (very generous too) but I won't rate it in the spirit of the event.

The tags are very hot. But the story is not. It's flat, too ambitious and to be honest, it read to me like Tristan was on one plane and his admirer was on a different one.

Why?

They seemed to talk at each other instead of to one another. I won't get into the fact they fuck bareback with spit as lube after 1.5 person to person conversations in real life. Because I see what the author was trying to attempt.

Once again, great ideas. But the execution?

Tristan is a jerk. Who bumps into someone and doesn't apologize? (This was my first major niggle that told me to stop reading.) He bumps into Stefon, a fellow student(?) in a wheelchair and complains about not having enough time.

But Stefon is just so happy to have Tristan (the object of his lust for years) to actually talk to him I guess he takes what he can get.

Because he's in a wheelchair? How did he get there exactly? Another major point glossed over to get to bareback sex.

You can argue that they've been talking online for awhile...(view spoiler). The two meet again and go on a date to Stefon's doctor's appointment. Tristan goes from stranger to friend in a handful of words to possible boyfriend in another sentence.

Both boys again are thinking the same thing but aren't communicating in the same language apparently because they go from almost kissing and flashing boners to thinking this:
Maybe Stefon didn’t really want to kiss him. He just assumed Stefon was interested. Perhaps he wasn’t gay, but that wasn’t the vibe Tristan was getting.
DUDE! HIS FUCKING DICK WAS STANDING UP FROM YOU TOUCHING HIM! YOU ESSENTIALLY ASKED HIM OUT AND WENT TO HIS FUCKING DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT! WHAT MORE DID YOU NEED?

*clears throat*

It's not the character's fault. It was the way they were written. And the impotence angle...trying to use MANTIES as a cure was different. But the story wasn't written to its full potential to showcase anything. Both jump to extremes without any buildup or discussion.

Essentially, this is a story about horny grad students who put on MANTIES and fuck. I tend to mistakenly mix up this author with another and I forget which one worked for me and which one doesn't.

I won't be making this mistake again.

Great prompt. This story has nothing to do with it.

My thanks to the author and the team behind this event.
"
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

Average: No ratings.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,936,477 books! | Top bar: Always visible