Father's Love

Father's Love

113,689,591 (4.5)None
Recently added bySheReadsALot

My fave 'cest? I'm all over that.

I finally manned up and read the last story...5 months later. No big deal.

Average rating = 4.3 Stars

SAY THE WORDS - 3.75ish - enema play isn't my thing. Not a big fan of head hopping as much. Omniscent POV? I think I prefer the father's POV for this one. Overall, the effect was hot.
Fave quote: "His boy’s hole was reddened, stretched slightly from the plug and trickling drops of water in a mesmerizing fashion. He wanted…god, he wanted it to be come dripping out instead. He wanted to bury his cock in there. He wanted to bury fingers in there. Fuck, he even wanted his tongue –
DECIDE - 4.25 stars- Landon is being a brat and Daddy has to show him who's in charge. The kid was asking for it. Spanking and a little ass play helps straighten him out.
Fave quotes: “You would love it, wouldn’t you, boy? Daddy’s cock splitting you open, fucking you senseless. You want to be full of me. You want me to come so deep inside you won’t be able to walk right.”
and
His son stared at him, his expression disbelieving, lustful and broken in turns.
Loved Chapter 3 the most! Glad Landon is seeing Daddy's way of things.

ARE YOU PROUD OF ME, DADDY? - 4.5 stars Things are escalating nicely. Good boys get rewards.

Landon's?

Daddy's mouth.

LET ME IN - 5 stars - In the beginning of this short, you get this: "He sucked him hard, looking up with his big, pleading eyes, and swallowed his cum like it was nectar." Of course, my attention is fully there. Landon is totally stressed out. School's tough and competitive. He's breaking.

Daddy notices and soothes him...with his dick.

Doesn't matter if Landon's ready or not.
"Don’t daddy, please, he thought he heard. But all that meant to Richard was more, and yes, and never, ever stop."
Daddy knows. He finally gets what he's been working up to.

LOOK WHO'S JOINED US - 4 stars -Where Daddy and Landon add a third...older brother Cody.
“Did you clean yourself out, boy?”

Landon squirmed a little, pleasantly embarrassed. “Y-yes, before I came in…” He bit his lip when Richard’s fingers grazed the firm, round surface of his prostate. His nipples hardened and Cody hummed appreciatively as Richard scissored his fingers.

He said, “Prove it,” and withdrew them. Landon gave a soft grunt as the same fingers pushed past his lips. His mouth was warm and yielding, and Richard felt him moan as the tongue laved at his fingers.

Cody let out a long, low “fuuuuuuck;” the boy’s cock twitched as they watched him suck on his father’s fingers.

I know why I waited so long. I don't like when the 'cest couple adds in another. I like it when they're possessive and greedy, fucking all the time because they can't help themselves. And keep it just between themselves.

But...Cody was pretty hot. And a decent mix to the naughty mix. I thought it could have went a little further in the character development department with Cody. But he seemed like an add in. Richard has been doing all the work, finally getting his boy trained the way he needs to be.
Fave quote:
He loved this view of Landon’s mouth, full of cock-
Daddy remains a lecher. Landon sort of regressed a little...I don't know if it's the constant cock but he sort of acted a little younger.

Other than that, the fuck times...

THE FUCK TIMES are worth dadcest readers to take a gander.

Would've loved another part of maybe Cody and Landon only...the hints of Cody being able to train Landon as well intrigued me.

Overall, hot as fuck.
;P
" ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,501,644 books! | Top bar: Always visible