Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less…

Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out, and Lonely

by Lysa TerKeurst

I just resonate with Lysa so much! I went through the Bible Study with just the Uninvited Study Guide last year and really got a lot out of it, though I didn't think I would. So this year I decided to buy the book, and it went even deeper into her struggles and personal stories, which was refreshing to hear a leader opening up about their struggles, weaknesses, and failures.
I would highly recommend!! ( )
  Liladillerauthor | Jan 20, 2018 |
While occasionally a bit to folksy in style, this Christian reflection on dealing with rejection in all of its many variations had some really profound thoughts to add to my experience that made this book a worthwhile read for me. ( )
  MickyFine | Apr 16, 2017 |
Lysa honestly shares her struggles with rejection and how to combat the lies of the Enemy that can be overcome only from knowing the truths of God. I hope you enjoy this New York Times Bestseller.
  mcmlsbookbutler | Mar 22, 2017 |
Through Lysa's personal experiences of being rejected and being lonely, she, with biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability and refreshing wit, will help you.
  SABC | Nov 15, 2016 |
I don't typically read Christian self-improvement books. I chose this one because the subtitle promised that it would address issues of interest to me. I was prepared to be cynical about the contents, and I did find certain features, such as the full-page pull quotes and frequent references to the author's cellulite, a bit much. But Lysa TerKeurst won me over with her openness and sincerity, even if what she had to say wasn't very surprising. She offers some good advice here, but it is only for female evangelical Christians (whom she insists upon calling "girls"). If you don't fit that description, you won't get much out of it, but if you do you may find it useful. ( )
  akblanchard | Aug 30, 2016 |

New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst leans into the deeply personal topic of rejection and takes readers on a journey to explore its roots; the lies we believe as a result; and the truth about who God is, who we are, and what it looks like to live loved. --… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,231,138 books! | Top bar: Always visible