Pearl's Journey: Devil's Iron MC…

Pearl's Journey: Devil's Iron MC Series Box Set (books 1-3)

by GM Scherbert

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bynaturalbri

No tags.

I absolutely LOVE this series! Adore GM Scherbert's writing style and the series being in this boxset is lovely, especially with this beautiful cover.

The characters Scherbert has created are very real. From the beginning, we are given a variety of characters, both mains and secondaries, who are very relatable. They have been built up, with lots of detail and personality, giving them a very lifelike feel. Their actions and the way they grow, throughout the series,really makes them very easy to connect with.

The pace of the series is perfect. We are given action, with fast paced exciting moments and slower moments, where we take stock of our surroundings and what has happened. Both have been blended together to make the series real and completely addicting.

I thought the overall story was fantastic. It carried through the three books very easily. There was always something happening that really kept me hooked, and, well, most of it was just really hot! I enjoyed getting to know each of the character and liked how the series progressed, as a whole. Honestly, I struggle to fault it, as I just thought it was brilliant.

**I received this book for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. ( )
  naturalbri | Jun 20, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,378,052 books! | Top bar: Always visible