Get Coding!: Learn HTML, CSS & JavaScript &…

Get Coding!: Learn HTML, CSS & JavaScript & Build a Website, App & Game

by Young Rewired State

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
My kids were instantly engrossed in this book. It has very clear instructions for creating a variety of web pages and online materials. Older kids could certainly create their own website using this book. I would highly recommend this book for kids interested in coding. ( )
  JonesJennifer | Oct 3, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
My kids took this and read it before I could even look at it! They were discussing it and enjoying it. I have to say, it was perfect for them. One has been coding for a year, the other never has. It really opened their communication on the subject.

They haven't tried to do anything in the book, but what I've seen so far has made the book well worth it. Cute illustrations kept my youngest engaged and easy-to-understand writing helped my oldest. ( )
  antmusic | Aug 16, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Great book for kids to learn the basics of coding. Lots of pictures and illustrations to help with comprehension. Nice website to go with the book. My 12 year old daughter is excited to get started with it after I made her wait for my own once over. Over all very good and informative book. ( )
  LouCypher | Jul 24, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
For any computer wiz kid or inspiring to be, this book is a great addition to their library. Simplified information that it can almost be considered a dummy guide for adults as well, lol. A number of hands on projects that help to reinforce what they've learned and just over all a lot of fun to read through.

I received a copy in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  LiteraryChanteuse | Jul 7, 2017 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This book is excellent for teaching young readers how to do basic coding. It's fun, smart, and easy-to-follow instructions will get kids excited about learning a new skill. This is a great book for either an introduction or to improve on knowledge. ( )
  vivirielle | Jun 25, 2017 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers

Young Rewired State's book Get Coding! Learn HTML, CSS, and JavaScript and Build a Website, App, and Game is currently available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,630,743 books! | Top bar: Always visible