Some Sort of Love (Jillian and Levi): A…

Some Sort of Love (Jillian and Levi): A Happy Crazy Love Novel (Volume 3)

by Melanie Harlow

DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: You might think I had it all—a career I loved, a supportive family, the Nixon metabolism but not the Nixon ears, and a salary that supported my lavish taste in designer shoes, fine wine, and lacy lingerie … but I had no one to share it with.

Until the day I ran into him—my one night stand from college with the crooked smile, let’s-get-out-of-here eyes, and dirty, dirty mouth.

Cute and cocky then, today Levi Brooks is six feet four inches of hot bearded fantasy. A sexy single dad with broad shoulders, strong hands, and a fantastically big … heart. (I mean, it’s massive. And generous. And it pumps so hard … um. Sorry. Lost my place.)

Being a good father means everything to him, but he's keeping me at a distance because he thinks I deserve someone better — a man who can give me more time, more attention, more of himself. He doesn’t believe he could ever be enough.

But he's wrong.

He’s everything. ( )
  treehousereader | Jun 20, 2016 |

You might think I had it all-a career I loved, a supportive family, the Nixon metabolism but not the Nixon ears, and a salary that supported my lavish taste in designer shoes, fine wine, and lacy lingerie-but I had no one to share it with. Until the day I ran into him-my one-night stand from college with the crooked smile, let's-get-out-of-here eyes, and dirty, dirty mouth. Cute and cocky then, today Levi Brooks is six feet four inches of hot bearded fantasy. A sexy single dad with broad shoulders, strong hands, and a fantastically big . . . heart. (I mean, it's massive. And generous. And it pumps so hard . . . um. Sorry. Lost my place.)Being a good father means everything to him, but he's keeping me at a distance because he thinks I deserve someone better-a man who can give me more time, more attention, more of himself. He doesn't believe he could ever be enough, but he's wrong. He's everything. Contains mature themes.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,540,344 books! | Top bar: Always visible