The Secret of Divine Alchemy: In Praise of…

The Secret of Divine Alchemy: In Praise of the Most Beloved

by Walid Lounès Bouzerar

1None3,689,591 (4)None
Recently added bydcoate

No tags.

No reviews

A 40-piece collection of poetry & prose in praise of the Beloved Prophet Muhammad, choicest peace and blessings be upon him, by Walid Lounès Bouzerar. Foreword by H.E Shaykh Muhammad Bin Yahya al-Ninowy.

* * *
"My dear brother Walid Lounès Bouzerar (may Allah preserve him and look after him) sent me this collection of poetry that expresses love for the Beloved Prophet and Physician ﷺ. After reading it I said to myself ﴾Verily I smell the scent of Yūsuf﴿ (12:94); looking at some of its verses, I smelled the fragrant scent of love for Allah Most High and love for His Messenger a and his Pure Family, especially our masters from the People of the Cloak (Ahl al-Kisāʾ--Sayyidunā ʿAlī, Fāṭima, al-Ḥasan, and al-Ḥusayn), peace be upon them, and his pure wives from the Mothers of the Believers, especially our liege lady and beloved mother Khadīja, and our liege lady and mother ʿĀʾisha Umm ʿAbdillāh (may Allah be pleased with them and make them well-pleased), and his senior most Companions, especially our master Abū Bakr al-Ṣiddīq (may Allah be pleased with him and make him well-pleased).
I say that Walid has gathered goodness entirely, so praise be to Allah by whose grace all good things come to fruition! I ask Allah Most High to grant Walid success in what He loves and is pleased with, and to accept this work and make it sincerely for His Noble sake. Such is in Allah's power, and all praise is due to Allah the Lord of the Worlds."

Muhammad b. Yahya b. Muhammad al-Husayni al-Ninowy al-Shafiʿi. May Allah Most High forgive him, his parents, and all of the believers.

Excerpt of the foreword from "The Secret of Divine Alchemy: In Praise of the Most Beloved ﷺ"

(retrieved from Amazon Sun, 26 Jun 2016 08:19:13 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,188,875 books! | Top bar: Always visible