Beautiful Chaos by Alex Tully

Beautiful Chaos

by Alex Tully

621,268,033 (4.33)None

I received this book for free through BookLikes’ Giveaways.

This was a cute YA romance. Nothing super ground breaking (except for the Cleveland Browns actually having a good season) but still really enjoyable. ( )
  jessicadelellis | Jul 28, 2017 |
4 1/2 stars

So I may have told you about my little book “overcommitment” about a month ago. Well, I’m nearing the end of my kid in the candy shop over-indulgence and am frequently going through my list without regard to what I’m reading next, but going by date. After reading several romances (reviews upcoming for review book tours), I thought, Beautiful Chaos was another romance. So imagine my surprise when Brady turned out to be a 17-year old walking into a bar….there’s no punchline. I then glanced at the blurb to see what I was reading.

Brady helps his “dad” with the family business, which means showing up at the bar, taking and giving envelopes that frequently contain hundreds or more dollars. On one occasion he leaves early before distributing all of the envelopes because he wants to see his favorite band in a once in a lifetime experience and ends up going to the man’s house and giving the envelope to the man’s presumed daughter, a beautiful red-head named Vivienne.

read more: https://saschadarlington.me/2016/10/09/review-of-beautiful-chaos/ ( )
  SaschaD | Oct 9, 2016 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 153344109X, Paperback)

While most seventeen year-olds work part-time delivering pizzas or whipping up frappuccinos, Brady O’Connell’s job is a little less conventional. Helping his dad with the family ‘business’ is a responsibility he doesn’t take lightly, especially when thousands of dollars are being exchanged. There are rules to be followed, timetables to be kept. But when his best friend Jay gets backstage concert tickets, and business interferes with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet their favorite band, Brady decides to break the rules, just one time. And one time is all it takes to send his life spinning out of control. When an envelope full of cash ends up in the wrong hands—specifically in the hands of a pretty red-head named Vivienne—things get messy in a hurry. Where Vivienne goes, a whole lot of chaos seems to follow. But sometimes…chaos can be a beautiful thing. From the author of Hope for Garbage comes another fast-moving, emotionally-charged tale, full of plot twists that will keep you guessing, and true-to-life characters you will root for. Most of all, this is a story of first love—crazy, chaotic first love—love that hits us hard, and never lets go.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:06:46 -0400)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Alex Tully's book Beautiful Chaos was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Alex Tully is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,760,251 books! | Top bar: Always visible