Doc's Ember: Devil Iron MC Book 4…

Doc's Ember: Devil Iron MC Book 4 (Devil Iron MC Series)

by GM Scherbert

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bynaturalbri

No tags.

Naturalbri (Bri Wignall)'s review Jun 20, 2016 · edit
it was amazing
Read in June, 2016

God, I love this book. Seriously, major love and huge fangirling commenced, well, as soon as I started reading it. I have been a fan of the whole series, thus far, and this book is the best yet, in my opinion.

The author has given us a moment of complete love and passion. That moment when an old love comes back into your life, but the game is taken up a notch by the fact that Ember has been hiding something, something that may be unforgivable. This book is a blend of love and hatred, excitement at feeling that heart hurting love again, but also contempt for what has taken place.

I really enjoyed getting to know Doc, down to his emotion, which he has hidden so very well. He has only shown it to Ember, but not even she kn how much he could care, how much it would take over their lives. I liked seeing how he responded to learning about his son, and what Ember had been up to, and why she had returned. We got to see a side of him that really connected with me.

The pace and emotion in this book combined to make a stellar read. I found it very addicting and hard to put down. The pace was great at really keeping the story flowing and very exciting. The passion and emotion built up the scenes so much that I was often giggling or reacting to their scenes, so that my hubby asked and I had to tell him what happened...I think he may read the series.

Overall, a fantastic continuation to the series. As I mentioned, I think it was the best book yet. You do have to read them all, in order, but you will love each one!

**I received this book for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. ( )
  naturalbri | Jun 20, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,929,743 books! | Top bar: Always visible