Bad Blood (Battle of the Undead) (Volume 1)…

Bad Blood (Battle of the Undead) (Volume 1)

by Nicky Peacock

621,268,033 (4.5)None

I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I did enjoy this book, the story line is pretty cool and you can connect with the characters. However, I wish the story was longer. The ending was pretty disappointing, I am hoping there is a sequel? ( )
  DragonxSong | Dec 1, 2016 |
This book is freaking Awesome! I read it in like three hours! I couldn't put the book down the action was mind blowing and the story was riveting! there is nothing I love more then vampires and zombies and to throw them together into a book was just pure genius!

The main character Brit was so dark, angry and tortured, with a soft centre you just immediately love her. She lives her life on the edge of vampire and human society and she doesn't like to be told what to do but at the same time risks her life to make the world a little safer every day for others all the while mocking it.

The other character were equally enjoyable! I loved the back and forth between Brit and Nicholas as they were forced to work together to save people(even though all she wanted to do was throw him to the zombies...lol) the introduction of the Josh character gave quite a twist into the story and gave it a whole new perspective and we got to see a whole different side of Brit. I loved all the characters and I felt they all were special.

I think Nicky Peacock is a wonderfully talented writer and I can't wait to read more! if you haven't yet read this then get out there and get it for it is a must read!!!!!! ( )
  wiccawitch4 | Jun 19, 2013 |

Nicky Peacock is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,016,276 books! | Top bar: Always visible