Het oog van de storm by Virginia Andrews

Het oog van de storm (edition 2000)

by Virginia Andrews

Series: Hudson (3)

Member:Tityken
Title:Het oog van de storm
Authors:Virginia Andrews
Info:Baarn De Kern cop. 2000
Rating:***

Eye of the Storm by V. C. Andrews

This is probably my favorite book in the series. I think that it really took me into another world and I really liked the story of Rain and how she coped with all that life threw at her. I always knew she would be a strong person and I am so glad the path she chose to take in the end. It actually was a very wise decision that many would not be able to take. I honestly believed the characters and the story and I am pretty excited to go back in life and read some of the classics I knew and loved when I was younger.
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
I didn't think this book was as strong as Rain, but I still liked the characters and the story in general. ( )
  PenguinBurger | Feb 11, 2009 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0671039830, Mass Market Paperback)

After the death of her beloved Grandmother Hudson, Rain found herself caught in a battle for the vast Hudson family wealth. Marked to inherit millions, Rain faced the fury of her unaccepting mother, her manipulative stepfather, and her cold, vicious Aunt Victoria. But no amount of money can keep Rain's world from crashing down when sudden tragedy strikes.

Left helpless after a devastating blow, Rain sinks into despair as her precious dreams are washed away - dreams that cannot be bought with the Hudson fortune. Her only hope for rebuilding her life rests in trusting a stranger who has come into her world -- a man whose generosity and kindness does not appear to come with strings attached, much to Rain's amazement. But just as she opens her heart to a promising new future, her past comes back to haunt her -- and Rain is pulled into a furious whirlpool of bitterness and heartache.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:14 -0400)

In the wake of a terrible loss, Rain is left alone to bear the Hudson family secreets -- as dark and forbidding as storm clouds on the horizon ... Left helpless after a devastating blow, Rain sinks into despair as her precious dreams are washed away ... dreams that cannot be bought with the Hudson fortune. Her only hope for rebuilding her life rests in trusting a stranger who has come into her world -- a man whose generosity and kindness does not appear to come with strings attached, much to Rain's amazement. But just as she opens her heart to a promising new future, her past comes back to haunt her -- and Rain is pulled into a furious whirlpool of bitterness and heartache.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 110,832,766 books! | Top bar: Always visible