My Weird School Fast Facts: Geography by Dan…

My Weird School Fast Facts: Geography

by Dan Gutman

241443,774 (5)None

I received a ARC [Advance Reader’s Copy] for this book through a Goodreads giveaway in return for my honest opinion.

What made this ARC particularly interesting is that it was a FLIP ARC, meaning if you turned the book over you had a second ARC. The second ARC dealt with Sports.

Unless you’re truly interest in knowing facts concerning a specific topic, fact books can be extremely boring to read. This can be especially true when it comes to intended audience of readers, children between the ages of 6 – 10.

Taking two characters, A.J. and Andrea from his My Weird School Series of books Dan Gutman has written a skillfully crafted dialogue in which facts about Geography flow smoothly from one fact into another. The illustrations and photos add to the educational experience for its young readers for which I’ve given this book 5 STARS. ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Jun 21, 2016 |

Think fast with A.J. and Andrea from My Weird School!

Whether you’re a kid who wants to learn more about geography or simply someone who wants to know if there’s really a town called Scratch Ankle, this geography facts edition is the book for you.

With more than 9.5 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading!

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:35:19 -0400)

"Did you know that Antarctica’s largest land animal is an insect? Did you know that the smallest country in the world is only 0.2 square miles?! Learn more weird-but-true geography facts with A.J. and Andrea from Dan Gutman’s bestselling My Weird School series. This all-new series of nonfiction books features hundreds of hysterical facts, plus lots of photos and illustrations." -- Amazon.com.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,405,799 books! | Top bar: Always visible