My Weird School Fast Facts: Sports by Dan…

My Weird School Fast Facts: Sports

by Dan Gutman

171587,099 (5)None

I actually received a ARC [Advance Reader’s Copy] for My Weird School Fast Facts about Geography through a Goodreads giveaway in return for my honest opinion.

What made this ARC particularly interesting is that it was a FLIP ARC, meaning if you turned the book over you had a second ARC. The second ARC dealt with Sports.

Unless you’re truly interest in knowing facts concerning a specific topic, fact books can be extremely boring to read. This can be especially true when it comes to intended audience of readers, children between the ages of 6 – 10.

Taking two characters, A.J. and Andrea from his My Weird School Series of books Dan Gutman has written a skillfully crafted dialogue in which facts about Sports flow smoothly from one fact into another. The illustrations and photos add to the educational experience for its young readers for which I’ve given this book 5 STARS. ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Jun 21, 2016 |

Think fast with A.J. and Andrea from My Weird School!

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:38:02 -0400)

Think fast with A.J. and Andrea from My Weird School! Did you know that the only sport that’s been played on the moon is golf? Did you know that an NFL quarterback once threw a touchdown pass to himself?! Learn more weird-but-true sports facts with A.J. and Andrea from Dan Gutman’s bestselling My Weird School series. This all-new series of nonfiction books features hundreds of hysterical facts, plus lots of photos and illustrations. Whether you’re a kid who wants to know more about sports or just someone who is curious why Major League Baseball umpires have to wear black underwear, this is the book for you! With more than 9.5 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading!… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,233,230 books! | Top bar: Always visible