Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Suzuki Violin School: Violin Part, Vol. 5 (Suzuki Method Core Materials)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0739060732, Paperback)The revised edition for Suzuki Violin School, Volume 5 is now available. Like the other revised violin books, the music has been edited by the International Violin Committee. Other features include:
* New engravings in a more easily readable 9 x 12 format
* New editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
* Available together with a newly recorded CD for $19.95
* CD recorded by William Preucil, Concertmaster of the Cleveland Orchestra
* Piano accompaniments recorded by Linda Perry.
Titles: Gavotte (J. S. Bach), Concerto in A Minor, 2nd Movement, Op. 3 No. 6 (A. Vivaldi), Concerto in G Minor (A. Vivaldi), Country Dance (C. M. von Weber), German Dance (K. D. von Dittersdorf), Gigue (F. M. Veracini), Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, 1st Movement, Violin I (J. S. Bach).
This title is available in SmartMusic.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 05 Sep 2016 20:22:33 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.