Summer with the Soldier by Amy Lamont

Summer with the Soldier

by Amy Lamont

421,664,912 (5)None
Recently added bycristin_j, moranmc, Pam50627, blsfan68

Great addition to an excellent series. The premise for the series was a group of 4 girl friends making a bet as to how could have the wildest adventure in a certain amount of time. Emma, Kate & Paige had all had their adventures & found the love of their lives but Jade had not. She is beginning to feel like she is missing something. Suddenly, across the patio she sees her best friends brother who is in the service. Suddenly things change..

I love the idea of two friends suddenly changing their relationship. The chemistry was there and hot but you can see how being friends first has both helped & hindered their relationship. They know more about each other than the typical couple and don't want to lose that friendship but their attraction is too hot to ignore. Amy's characters are complex & very thought out. I love how Kate reacts when she finds out about them. You expect her to side with Logan but she's worried that he will hurt her best friend. The plot is easy to follow with some twists to keep things interested. I can't wait until Book 5 & revisiting Emma & Nate, the first couple!!

I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  Pam50627 | Sep 14, 2016 |
I absolutely loved this book! This was my first book by Ms. Lamont but will not be the last. I will have to go back and read the previous books in this series. The story is wonderfully written and paced well. Jade and Logan are perfect together and very likable. Their banter is fun. The chemistry is hot. I only wish we could've had a little more insight into Logan's dramatic mood changes. A must read.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  blsfan68 | Jun 25, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,677,115 books! | Top bar: Always visible