Finding Peace by Grace Warren

Finding Peace

by Grace Warren

113,689,591 (2)None
Recently added byJenniferRobb

The characters are compelling but the writing is mediocre at best and would have benefitted from an editor or critique group to clean up the prose and find the miscues. (Misplaced punctuation marks and wrong word choices were two that stood out to me.) Also, I wasn't sure why Janine told Julie to bring a passport to go to Hawaii. Last I checked, one did not need a passport to get into Hawaii from the US. I wasn't clear why Julie didn't question that--unless she was too frightened that her employer would change his mind about her promotion if Janine gave a poor report?

Julie goes from calling her boss Mr. to calling him John (in the workplace) which is not explained.

Pique/peak/peek was the first misused word I noted but there were others that I cannot recall. Perhaps this review will pique the author's interest to use the correct one next manuscript. Glad it was short! ( )
  JenniferRobb | Jun 22, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,015,347 books! | Top bar: Always visible