Seeker by Veronica Rossi

"Seeker" was the sequel to "Riders", but I didn't enjoy it as nearly as much as the first book. In this novel both Daryn and Gideon shared the narration, but it lacked the humour and action that made the first book so enjoyable. I struggled to connect with Daryn, and she was separated, for much of the book, from Gideon and the other three horsemen which made her parts more tedious to read. I also missed the presence of Jode, Marcus and, especially Sebastian, who only made an entrance near the end of the book.

A novel about the four horsemen of the Apocalypse had so much potential, but I don't feel Rossi explored the concept as well as she could have, especially when one of the horsemen was missing for most of the book. As for the ending, it just fizzled out and was incredibly anticlimactic. A real disappointment. ( )
  HeatherLINC | Oct 11, 2017 |
Horses rising from shadow, fire, ash and light, danger and suspense that had me shucking and jiving, flawed characters that had me eating out of their hands, and a storyline that had me twisting and turning to the end left me with a warm fuzzy feeling and a few chuckles in this paranormal/supernatural romantic fantasy that I highly recommend. ( )
  sherry69 | Aug 14, 2017 |
You don’t know what anger is until you’ve spent time with a mare in a truly foul mood.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,651,784 books! | Top bar: Always visible