When in Rome: Chasing La Dolce Vita

by Penelope Green

We've all dreamed of a new exotic life in a European city, but who actually goes? 'When in Rome' shows what can happen when you are courageous, and perhaps crazy, enough to chase this dream.

English (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (2)
I really enjoyed reading about the author's experiences of being in Rome, not as a tourist, but trying to live alongside the Italians. Her descriptions of places I have visited brought back pleasant memories. I didn't always agree with her choices. ( )
  ros.peters | Jun 25, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,487,249 books! | Top bar: Always visible