My Sunshine (Coulter Family) by Catherine…

My Sunshine (Coulter Family) (edition 2005)

by Catherine Anderson

Member:brize24
Title:My Sunshine (Coulter Family)
Authors:Catherine Anderson
Info:Signet (2005), Paperback, 432 pages

My Sunshine by Catherine Anderson

At first, I liked it ok. Laura was a likeable heroine, given my appreciated of the disabled theme. I even tried to overlook the Jesus-y-ness of it (I hate feeling preached at). But it just got too sappy. Too much "I saved myself for you," too much "you are my light, I love you" for pages and pages. I figured out the "mystery" immediately and just got annoyed with everyone for not piecing it together. Even the angst, which I usually LOVE, felt silly and overwrought. It was predictable and sugary. I'll definitely read Catherine Anderson again, but I just couldn't get into this book. ( )
  PNRList | Aug 15, 2018 |
3 out of 5 stars. Well written, even if I haven't read the rest of the series I still understood the plot perfectly. What Laura and Isaiah have is a sweet romance, which is a good change-of-pace to read.

Read more of this review here: http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2010/03/good-morning-starshine-earth-s... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Jun 3, 2016 |
Good story. Loved the main characters. The villain was predictable, as was the climax of the story. But still an enjoyable read. ( )
  booklovre6 | Mar 30, 2013 |
  booklovre6 | Mar 30, 2013 |
Twin (and Vet) Isiah meets Laura (has aphasia because of diving accident) when her mother begs him to interview her for kennel position.
  javaroast | Jun 20, 2011 |
Reverend James Radloff

Five years ago, Laura Townsend's life was nearly destroyed when a head injury impaired her ability to use language and forced her to abandon a brilliant career. Her vivacious spirit intact, she has found a great new job at an animal clinic-and a handsome new boss who fills her heart with longing. Now he's moving heaven and earth to convince her they belong together, but since she can't fulfill all of his needs, shouldn't she love him enough to walk away?

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0451213807, Mass Market Paperback)

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:09 -0400)

Her ability to use language impaired by a head injury, Laura Townsend builds a new life for herself working at an animal clinic owned by veterinarian Isaiah Coulter, who finds himself falling in love with her.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,384,750 books! | Top bar: Always visible