Fool Me Thrice: A Novella by Sara-Lisa…

Fool Me Thrice: A Novella

by Sara-Lisa Andersson

No tags.

It took me maybe an hour and a half to finish so a nice book to read while my daughter was taking a nap. I enjoyed the story itself, but the way it was written gave me the impression it is a prequel novella for a full length novel... After I finished reading I went to Amazon to see if there was another book and I found nothing unfortunately. Lots of unanswered questions, which I hate. I'll have to wait and see if another book is written as I'd really like to find out what happens. I only gave 4 stars because of then ending, the story could have been wrapped up and finished, but the author chose to leave a cliffhanger. ( )
  JenT815 | Jul 26, 2016 |
Nice,sweet story. Wished it was longer. Enjoyed it none the less. ( )
  yafa2218 | Jul 10, 2016 |
I really liked this novella, it's a sweet story about two high school sweethearts that break apart owing to a lie. The story picks up again several years later when they meet again and we get to know how their lives played out. Certain facts come into the light and they both have to consider how to live on with the consequences and try to learn to trust again.
For a novella this is a good story and I think it would play out as a long story if the characters and story were a bit more developed.
The writing is good, easy to read and the story grips you from the start even if one can see where it's leading.
A feel good story! ( )
  Tjolanta | Jul 10, 2016 |
Short sweet and well paced. This novella moves quickly and it well crafted with fairly simple characters. I enjoyed the feel of it being "an episode" and couldn't fault its construction.

I think it was a good call not to make this narrative into a full novel as I just don't think there was the material but for an easy read on a holiday (or during a busy week) it was ideal

I read this "between books" and it worked well. ( )
  Felicity-Smith | Jun 28, 2016 |
I was asked to review this by Librarything.com

Josh and Caitlan were childhood sweethearts and they lost touch for 10 years. They meet up again as their paths cross.

A little on the predictability side, but well written, good plot was not sure about the ending and it felt like it needed to finish a little better.

Despite this I did enjoy this book ( )
  mexico24 | Jun 27, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,932,282 books! | Top bar: Always visible