Hold You Against Me by Skye Warren

Hold You Against Me

by Skye Warren

Series: Stripped (4)

1211,070,405 (3.75)None

Clara is the daughter of the head of the mafia family. But Clara's life was far from the mafia princess life that movies and TV shows. But one night Clare and her sister Honor managed to break free of her family's chokehold but she had to leave the one Man she loved with all her heart behind and the man she lost...Giovanni Costas.

But a man she once thought was dead has taken her home and she is being forced to marry him. Gio tells Clara that he is not that young boy and more and that she would hate the man that he has become, but Clara can't stop wanting the man she lost.

But now she is back in Las Vegas with a man whom is like her father, missing her sister and trying to find a away to escape, but is everything is as real as it seems???

To begin with this book deals with elements of physical and sexual abuse and is not for people under the age of 18 years.

I am a huge Mafia romance fan, but I can honestly say that I have never read a book quite t like this. I will point out that I have not read any other books in the series but to tell you the truth, it honestly doesn't matter. The author gives you everything! The writing and the plot are thrilling and surprising. I loved Gio's character, even after he changes from the sweet boy into the hard and deadly man, I can't help but respect the character. I will admit that I felt that Clara's personality was too submissive in the beginning, but after the horrors she suffered becomes unveiled, I can see that her character is actually one of a survivor and so is Maria's.

I really enjoyed this book and it has inspired me to go back and read the rest of the series.

I give Hold You Against Me 5 stars.
  Cara_Ross | Aug 16, 2016 |

Skye Warren is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,164,229 books! | Top bar: Always visible